We work with some of the most creative people in the wedding business. We love what we do and we’re always on the look out for people who have passion, drive and a commitment to offer a high quality, professional experience to couples planning their wedding. Just as important, we like to work with friendly folk who are team spirited, honest and supportive of each other. It’s important to us that everyone feels welcome. If that sounds like a group of people you would like to join then we’d love to hear from you.
- Submit the Supplier Form. Make sure you send us your phone number and a link to your website
- Check your inbox (and spambox) for our confirmation of receipt email. If you do not receive this, we have not had your form. Please resend it.
- A member of our team will read through your form, visit your website and be in touch.
Choose from a wide choice of flexible print or digital options to suit your style and budget
- Cherry Pick – Come and go as you want. Buy affordable advertising when you want it e.g. blog post, e-shot, magazine ad
- Packages – save money with an annual advertising package from just £15 per month. Choose from 3 packages – Basic, Classic and Premium
- Over 90% of clients renew with us for another year
- Over 21,200 social media followers
- Over 5,000 newsletter subscribers
- Over 3,000 unique visitors per month to our website
- Over 73,000 page views in 2017 (as of November)
Marketing Superstar! Just to say a huge “Thank you!” for all your hard work – Steve Walton Photography
This was an amazing show with a great deal of attention to detail. I met lots of very happy brides and looking forward to the next one! – Nerissa Eve Weddings
Always look forward to a fab show by Buckinghams – Julia Dilworth Florals
Q: What does it mean to ‘register’ my business with Buckingams?
A: Registering your business is part of our selection process. If your business is approved it means you are on our radar to advertise or exhibit with us.
Q: If my business is approved does that mean I am a member of Buckinghams?
A: No. Registration does not equal ‘membership’ or BeLoved status. You are not entitled to use our badges. It is simply our office process to check your credentials.
Q: Is there a charge to register my business?
A: No – it’s free to register your business.
Q: How do I register?
A: Complete and submit the Supplier Form and a member of our team will be in touch.
Q: Do I have to advertise to exhibit with you?
A: No – but our advertising packages include priority notification of wedding fairs, creative opportunities and lots of extras!
Q: What other services do you offer to help my business?
A: Select from our suite of services for business – graphic design & copy writing, product photography, photo shoots, marketing campaigns, sponsored posts and much more…
COMPLETE THE SUPPLIER FORM