1. Collect your ingredients…recipe for this buttonhole…1 Brunia Berry, 1 small cone, 1 sprig of Euphorbia, 1 dried orange slice, 2 sprigs of eucalyptus, 2 spruce sprigs, 2 pheasant feathers
2. Prepare your ingredients…individually wire each item, securing with tape.
3. Start arranging the ingredients starting with the spruce and the feathers. Secure each ingredient with green tape.
4. Once the ingredients are all arranged, bend the wires up around the fastening point and secure.
5. Cut the stems straight and tie stems with your choice of ribbon, string or raffia, secure with a neat knot or bow….and enjoy!