The GALA No. 5 Collection GALA by Galia Lahav are the first ready to wear collections by renowned worldwide designer. Lahav's exquisite, extravagant custom-made haute couture wedding gowns, introduced GALA, luxury prêt-à-porter collections for the fashionable modern bride who lives for the latest trends but craves classic, graceful elegance. The…
Two Beautiful Photo Shoots, One Amazing Bridal Designer
Baroque Couture’s 2017 renaissance shoot takes inspiration from Leonardo da Vinci’s paintings using deep red and gold richness to compliment the beautiful beading and styles within the collection. This collaborative shoot shows off each individuals input, from the designer, to the cake; the interior and exterior details to the makeup. Baroque contacted the photographer Elena at Elen Studio Photography to come on board and work on this dark and moody shoot. They began to plan the shoot using the perfect venue belonging to a friend. Upon visiting they were pleasantly surprised by the diversity of the location and made the decision to go ahead with two styles of shoots. The indoor shots took naturally to the original historical painting re-creations and the outdoor worked in a way that followed the renaissance theme, however becoming inspired by brighter glistening whites and pinks. The angel wings bring an element of fun and angelic feel to the shoot.
The outdoors was styled by Niely from Strawberry House Interiors whilst the indoor shots were styled by Charlotte at Princess Occasions, working around the wonderful cake by Emma at Hello Cake. The models worked within the amazingly styled spaces wearing makeup by Caroline Kent and the collection by Baroque. The shoot involved 15 people working together on the day, and as Elaina explained “A wonderful chaos”.
- : Elaina Evans
- : 07801 694934
- : firstname.lastname@example.org
- : http://www.baroquecouture.co.uk
- : Elen Studio Photography http://www.elenstudiophotography.com
- : Private Venue
- : Baroque Couture
- : Baroque Couture
- : Emma at http://www.hellocake.co.uk
- : Strawberry House Interiors http://www.strawberryhouseinteriors.co.uk
- : Elaina for Baroque Couture
- : Caroline Kent Make-Up Artist Midlands http://www.carolinekent.co.uk
- : Strawberry House Interiors http://www.strawberryhouseinteriors.co.uk and Princess Occasions http://www.princessoccasions.co.uk
- : Hayley Kirslake, Emma Steel, Charlotte Du Rose, Neily Henderson, Sarah
- : Elena Bocharnikova http://www.elenstusdiophotography.com
The new Leicestershire based designer offering bespoke bridal
We went along to the launch of Katie Dell Bridal Design and spoke to designer Katie Dodd to find out more about her gorgeous new collections and the bespoke services she’s offering to brides across the region.