Giles Deacon- Pippa Middleton’s wedding dress designer, & Matt Porteous- official photographer, announced to appear at Brides The Show
“Brides The Show is THE place to come and get inspired and to see the best of every aspect of a wedding day from the planning, to the flowers and of course the dresses.” Giles Deacon.
Returning for the sixth time, and with over 150 luxury suppliers showcasing the very best of bridal, Brides the Show, The UK’s leading luxury bridal show, will once again bring to life the stylish pages of Brides magazine for three days of inspirational and unrivalled wedding planning.
Confirmed highlights of the show so far include:
- An exclusive exhibition of couture gowns by award-winning British fashion designer-of-the- moment, Giles Deacon. Celebrating a wonderfully bohemian English wedding day, the exhibition will showcase accessible eccentricity for the bride, her mother, her bridesmaids and wedding guests.
- Q&A with Giles Deacon, on Friday 29th September with Brides Editor Jade Beer.
- A chance to network with Matt Porteous, official photographer at Pippa Middleton & James Matthews’ wedding, PLUS enter a competition to win Matt as your own wedding photographer.
- The ‘Paris In Love’-themed catwalk show featuring the latest gowns from the best international designers will take ticket-holders on an evocative journey through a Parisian jardin through the changing four seasons.
- Almost £50k of luxury bridal goodies to win over the weekend.
- Win one of over 100 prizes on the charity cake pop wall with 100% of profits going to Make-A-Wish.
- Goodie bag worth over £250 included with VIP tickets.
- Dedicated hen party zone, with experts Cluck on hand advising and offering masterclasses on hen activities.
- Wine-tasting workshops at The Sommeliers’ Table in association with wine experts Corney & Barrow
- Access to the top wedding planners in the business as well as the entire Brides magazine team who can help guide ticket-holders through every aspect of wedding organisation.
Expect the freshest ideas, the highest quality craftsmanship and the very latest trends. With Goldsmiths as the headline sponsor and Bobbi Brown Cosmetics as the make-up partner, confirmed exhibitors include Amanda Wakeley, Firmdale Hotels, Jo Malone London, Suzanne Neville Ltd, The Wedding Music Company and TY Couture Cakes.
The event’s stunning feature areas and exhibitor line-up will showcase everything from wedding gown designers to florists, venues, photographers, stationery, cakes, travel, jewellery and food & drink.
Tickets to Brides The Show can be purchased here: http://bridestheshow.co.uk/tickets
VIP tickets are available to purchase, which include a goodie bag worth over £250, a runway-side seat and access to exclusive content in a dedicated VIP lounge and bar, plus the opportunity to win a trip for one couple to Paris.
Brides The Show will take place from 29 Sep-1 Oct at the Business Design Centre in Islington, London. For more information visit www.bridestheshow.co.uk.